- Admission is open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, colour or domicile.
- The candidate must read the prospectus and the university rules before filling up the admission form.
- Presence of either Father/ Mother/ Guardian along with the candidate is a must for admission.
- The candidate will have to be physically present at the time of admission.
- Prospective student must fill the admission form (available with the prospectus) and pay the requisite application fee by the prescribed date.
- The admission form is also available on the college website rkgirlscollege.edu.in
- All admissions will be provisional till the Transfer Certificate (TC) and Migration Certificate (MC) are submitted and the eligibility is finally approved by the college.